diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First step is to contact the buyer through eBay messaging system and notify them that their payment failed. Ask them if they still want the item and if so what method will they be using to pay for it.

OP
OP
B

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I should have mentioned that I already did that diggumup. They have not responded, do you think I should open an unpaid item case?

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
A buyers echeck payment failed. On my ebay it says checkout complete, but no payment. What should I do?

Had one of those happen to me this month. Buyer bought the item 10/16, issued eCheck payment, payment was declined on 10/22, said check would clear by 11/2, opened a case, then eBay deleted the guy's account last night. He opened his eBay account on 10/6 and was buying stuff left and right, and had about 7 or 8 people leave him "positive" feedback, saying that the guy was paying them with eChecks that were bouncing and not clearing. Last I saw he had bought about 220 items in that timespan and about 75% of them he actually paid for and got them shipped to him.

All of this was over a $7 video game.

:BangHead:

meanpc

Jun 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treat it just like you would any other item that you didn't receive payment for.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread