All Treasure Hunting
1911 D Gold Indian $2 50 Quarter Eagle Wheat Penny Roll | eBay

I wonder if its a Whole Roll of them!!!

ebay.jpg

dw171

Aug 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats right and for only $500 you'll get an entire roll of those...

keith2004

Jun 16, 2012
alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
have you checked his feedback? no one has left a negative even though he has sold a few like this!!!! might end up with something awesome .....OR......He never says HE hasn't opened,searched,and refilled the rolls with his choice of contents....

Last edited:

Henry2

May 27, 2011
Use common sense people, you think this guy or any of the hundreds of people now doing this on ebay are not going to search a roll with a gold ender. All the rolls you see with silver, Indians, gold, civil war tokens are made that way to attract the dumb buyers, sadly there is many of them.

OP
OP
Diggin-N-Dumps

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Use common sense people, you think this guy or any of the hundreds of people now doing this on ebay are not going to search a roll with a gold ender. All the rolls you see with silver, Indians, gold, civil war tokens are made that way to attract the dumb buyers, sadly there is many of them.

Oh, I knew it wasnt real. Ive been seeing this for years..its just funny now, because mysteriously there is a Gold coin ender..usually its a barber dime or something...but he step it up this time..lol

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Reminds me...

I followed one seller for awhile that sold what looked like dozens and dozens of "estate sale" rolls which had a key date or semi key date coin
on the end. They sold for decent prices, and a few buyers left feedback where they would buy like a wheat penny roll and find a silver dime in the middle. I had my doubts because it seemed very coincidental that so many rolls had key dates on the ends of them. I think they were all re-rolled. I don't think any of the ones I read about said anything about there being multiple key date coins in the same rolls after they were bought. I guess it is a good way of getting a little more from a key date coin. I wonder how many were toasted on the obversse side, but you couldn't see it in the roll?

Last edited:

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All of these rolls are put together that way so the seller gets more for the one coin and a bunch of common wheat cents... sad

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
All of these rolls are put together that way so the seller gets more for the one coin and a bunch of common wheat cents... sad
^^^^^^^ This is the correct answer. These rolls have been going around Ebay for awhile now and they are made up to get people to buy them with the hopes of finding other goodies inside. You won't.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread