UShip via EBAY

DirtyHowi

Oct 6, 2006
somewhere in the middle of nowhere iowa
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250 Thank You Santa :)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this available for larger items, i.e. furniture? i live in a very rural area and can often times find largeish furniture etc that would be flippable on fee bay, but cant find (or i'm just blind, which is entirely possible) a place to put "buyer to arrange shipping, i recommend uship" type of thing rather than the standard carriers, or am i just not looking in the correct area (most of my stuff will fit in a 5 buck box for USPS).

dumpsterdiver

Dec 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really don't understand this either. I have a couple mid century night stands that I have seen sell for 500+. I wouldn't mind crating them. But I get confused beyond that.

OP
OP
D

DirtyHowi

Oct 6, 2006
somewhere in the middle of nowhere iowa
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250 Thank You Santa :)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it would be possible to use UShip to get a bid on shipping the item (they offer white glove as well, which would ensure it got there and put in place). the shippers do it on a reverse bid method (bids go down not up), then you pick who you want based on ratings etc.

i figure if you either include the shipping in the price (depending on how much you have in it) and then use someone like a uship to get the quotes, you could just put free shipping in it. I got a buffet for 30 bucks at a sale, sold it on CL for 200, figured i might get more out of it on ebay if i offered free shipping and just put the reserve at 2x what i have in it and 250 or so shipping so reserve would be 310 on a 30 buck item.

then if i can get shipping less than 250 on it, just extra money.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions