Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
depends on how you set up the listing. if you offer shipping to australia then you will have to pay. if you only offer international shipping via the GSP, then you are only liable to ship the item to the GSP warehouse, they will pay for shipping/taxes.

OP
OP
M

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks. I only offer shipping via the GSP. If someone doesn't want to pay it, they usually email me and I set it up different one time. I guess I can accept their offer; it's still 1 1/2x spot.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You usually do that when you set up the listing originally. If you only offer intnl. via GSP, then you are good. For others who may not know, there is a box you can check for it "no alternative international shipping". See c&p below-

International shipping

Use the Global Shipping ProgramSend your item to the US shipping center when it sells. Learn more

Specify international shipping costs. Learn more

No alternative international shipping
You haven't selected any alternative international shipping options.

Last edited:

deserdog

May 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I do if I have "free shipping" I specify that shipping is free in the USA, and calculated whatever class internationally. And I make sure I check free shipping in the USA, and calculated shipping for international. What I do also is give a discount to international buyers equal to the amount of the largest amount for free shipping built into the auction.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread