Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got this as good feedback: Good job. Good Transaction

What is strange is I refused to ship for this company (I issued a refund right away) and blocked them from ever bidding again. and still got good feedback.

It was a book sale on half.com (owned by ebay) they sell books they don't own and then find a book they can buy cheaper and then have the seller drop ship to their new customer. So far I have no problem with that.

I did some google research on library_services + complaints and saw they were not a company I wanted to be associated with.

kali_is_my_copilot

Feb 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm confused, was half.com the company you don't want to do business with? Plus that model seems... odd to me.

MadPoetLaw

Feb 3, 2011
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One has to assume that they simply have all of their feedback automated. I don't blame you one bit. I don't think I'd want to conduct business with them either.

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm confused, was half.com the company you don't want to do business with? Plus that model seems... odd to me.
half is owned by ebay. get feedback on either one and it appears on the ebay f/b page. likewise, block on ebay and it goes for half also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread