Finally got the mailbox keys for my new apt...

kali_is_my_copilot

Feb 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...had six packages waiting for me, good thing my new mailbox is huge! Just excited for some decent eBay picks so I though I'd share. Jade & 14k charm, sterling football & bull & GF locket from a $2 lot; paid about a dollar a gram for the art nouveau pendant with chain but it sure is pretty; paid spot for the sports bracelet, and last but not least 1.5g 14k heart earrings, $6 + free shipping.

ForumRunner_20150226_174515.png

Last edited:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You scored that on eBay for $2? Nice! What is engraved on that football charm? I found one once and it ended up selling for over $40. Here it is-

attachment.php
attachment.php

OP
OP
kali_is_my_copilot

kali_is_my_copilot

Feb 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL "underinflated". It's signed STG JMF for sterling and the maker, then GCC '64 I'm assuming someone's initials & grad year.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice Ebay finds

OP
OP
kali_is_my_copilot

kali_is_my_copilot

Feb 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! It gives me something to do all of the hours of the day when there aren't any sales going/stores open, and at this point I'm waaaaaaay ahead with my eBay purchases. This past weekend I sold a necklace for $275 that I paid $35 for, and right before the holidays I sold a jade bangle for $225 that I got for $27. That's aside from the oz+ in solid gold (10k-22k) that I've purchased online in the last year for pennies on the dollar.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions