Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"System Unavailable Please Try Again Later"

Anybody else getting this message when trying to purchase/print a label for shipment?

This is the message I get when I click "purchase postage" from the "Purchase and print USPS postage" page. Been doing it since last night. Technically, I am supposed to be shipping my items within 1 business day. That won't be happening on this one, since that day was yesterday. But it's my fault, right? No reason to get mad at Ebay right? I'm just another complaining eBay seller, right? Hock Pugh!

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
I've heard there is a big problem with the eBay postage system. I had 4 to ship this morning & fortunately missed most of the problems. I had one that said the system was unavailable the first time I tried to buy postage but worked fine the 2nd time. I've heard from people that have said they have been charged for postage more than once & still can't get it to print.

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I had that this morning too. Tried a ton of times. I went too PayPal, and tried to do it through there, and got the same message. I tried one more time, and it went through! Was very happy, but my kids were late to school because of it. Bad mommy!

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm lust glad to hear it wasn't only me. Misery loves company! I finally got it to work a couple hours after posting this. I guess I better check and make sure I didn't get charged for multiple labels every time I clicked to pay and print one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread