Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On BB guns? I did a search for a targetteer target I picked up a few months ago and up pops some BB guns in the sold listings.... There were none there a month or so ago when I checked previously..

Well I think they did. I did a search and found Gamo, Crossman, Benjamin etc currently for sale.

Paleo_joe

Mar 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not sure, but I recall from when I tried to sell a bb gun on there that only a few sellers/dealers are allowed to do so. I had to sell mine on a bb gun enthusiast forum.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not sure, but I recall from when I tried to sell a bb gun on there that only a few sellers/dealers are allowed to do so. I had to sell mine on a bb gun enthusiast forum.
You have to be a "pre-approved" seller to sell them. However....

• eBay is not accepting new applications to become a preapproved air gun seller, however sellers already approved are permitted to continue listing in this category.

original

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Send an email to a pre-approve seller and ask him if he's interested... Maybe send it to five different people and ask them. Just copy and paste your email to the next guy.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or just list it on Craigslist like I did. I know you aren't supposed to but they haven't stopped me yet. As Paleo Joe mentioned too, joining specific collector forums are another avenue of disposal. That's how I get rid of certain Nazi items that I run across.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread