Return

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
Look's like I'll be getting a return. That's just part of selling so not a huge issue. I've got my doubts about this one though. The item was a Sony digital recorder in an opened package. I installed batteries & tested it before I shipped and everything seemed fine. Got a message from the guy this morning about how great it was & how happy they were with the packing. They also babbled on about how they were going to be selling in the near future. Anyway, I left positive feedback. Within 30 minutes I get another message from the guy about how they didn't like the way the buttons "feel, especially the volume button" & they want to return it. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it but the way it played out I suspect they are just trying to build up their feedback so they can start selling.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This response may be too late but...

Since this is not an "item not as described" issue, make sure they pay the return shipping and do not refund the original shipping charges either. You are not required to do either in this case. They may think twice about returning it.

OP
OP
T

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
He's definitely on the hook for return postage. The guy has gone back & forth several times about a return. Last I heard he finally decided to return it. I told him to go through the eBay system & sent him a link to their instructions. Haven't heard from him since. He either changed his mind again or decided for some reason to ship it back without going through eBay. That would be a huge mistake on his part because under hassle free returns return postage is guaranteed to be no more than I paid & I get a pretty big discount with TRS status.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions