getting discouraged

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I have barely any sales for the last two or three weeks. (I was on vacation for three weeks before that. So I've very, very few sales this summer.) I've had a lot more fun shopping than listing, so I racked up a huge credit card bill over the summer. Now I need to make money, and make it fast. Everything I think will be a good seller turns out to be nothing special. Swarovski crystal brooch? maybe $25. Great Nixon watch? Just noticed it is missing the thing on the band to hold it down. Gorgeous brooch I was going to list for $75? Broke the pin off trying to tighten it.
I have Pandora, Silpada, and Brighton to list, but I was holding off until October when I can get higher prices.

Anyway. Not looking for suggestions. Just venting cuz I'm annoyed with myself. (I hate listing anything for under $10 cuz it's not worth it after Ebay and PayPal fees.) Blah. Just looking to make a fast buck and it isn't going to happen.

Forgot to add .. Firefox keeps crashing on me like crazy. My IT hubby can't figure out how to fix it, and he asked me to use chrome. Ebay on Chrome is messed up, and shows up as the older version, not the new format. Just venting. (Guys fix, gals vent.)

AND ... most of my stupid pictures are blurry. I don't understand how it happened, unless my phone is dirty or something, which happened once before. I think maybe I need a break and should go shopping. LOL. JK, not setting foot out of the house.

Last edited:

WhiteTornado

Jun 18, 2013
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also use Chrome and get on eBay all the time with no issues. Regarding Firefox, I don't use it much, but I think my laptop has that as the default browser so occasionally it launches upon certain clicks. The few times Firefox has launched lately, I keep finding it blaring out some message about "your computer is infected". It's just some obnoxious adware that also includes audio.

If you go into Firefox extensions, see if there are any extensions/add-ons you don't recognize and zap them. Maybe pass along that suggestion to your husband :). Or maybe he's already tried that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread