Grrrr, international shipping issue

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a buyer who won a heavy necklace with best offer. I charge $6.75 for priority mail. She wants me to charge that much to ship it all the way to Europe. Usps wants $25.25, which is what I told her I would charge if she doesn't want to use GSP. Now she is belly aching that others charge less. She got it for $50 less than list price. I'm not eating another $20 in shipping costs.
Just gets annoying when ppl don't get it.
Rant over.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GSP or no deal... And that's the only way I'll go. If they don't want to pay it they can go find somebody else to buy it from.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it's gold you better be careful, it's against shipping policy in many foreign countries, including the UK. If she is in one of those countries you may want to open a case to get the sale cancelled. Just don't cancel it yourself. Here is a list of all the countries. Click the one she's from and see what the prohibitions are regarding precious metals, jewelry etc. Index of Countries and Localities

OP
OP
M

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
It's a silver necklace Digg, with no stones. She finally said she would pay the full shipping, and then never did. :-(

OP
OP
M

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Necklace left yesterday. Actually, it worked out better for me. It cost $25.25 to ship. Because we only went through PP, ebay didn't charge me a shipping charge. Yay.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread