CARMA for this buyer....

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get an email, i'm trying to buy one of your items but it won't let me. It says something about too many unpaid item strike's. What does that mean? Hmm, i'm sorry I have a setting that when people buy stuff they don't pay for it they're not allowed to buy any more things because it's annoying to me when someone buys something and doesn't pay for it!

He replied back I used to buy stuff for fun and never pay for it now I really want this item you have! I have not responded back to him. Just thought I'd share someone who wishes they could get something. But I'm not changing my settings because that opens the door to a whole bunch of scumbags who don't pay! As you all know!

kali_is_my_copilot

Feb 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does it count against you if you don't respond to questions about an item? I have responded to people who seem legitimately interested in buying the item but I would say 90% (or more) of the questions I get about items I have listed are from transparently idiotic time-wasters and I have taken to ignoring them. If this is negatively affecting my seller rating then I suppose I will resume humoring the time-wasters but seriously who wants to do business with someone who "used" to "buy stuff for fun".

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Id tell him that for fun i permanently block ebayers who dont pay for items they purchase and share that info with a group of 1000 other sellers....

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would just laugh at him and tell him his antics have now made him pay a price......

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
:laughing7: That is hilarious! comments ppl wrote are even better. I was going to say you should share the name, but I know I have it set it up not let ppl with 2 strikes buy my stuff. (thanks Digg.)

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anybody ever looked and seen how many people have been blocked from bidding or buying form you based on your buyer requirements? http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BuyerRequirementsActivityLog or Selecting buyer requirements

Funny thing is the last buyer that shows as blocked because of too many unpaid items strikes is the same person who ended up purchasing the item. They were blocked on July 7th and purchased it on July 8. They must have had one of their unpaid item strikes removed that same day. Coincidence... I guess.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anybody ever looked and seen how many people have been blocked from bidding or buying form you based on your buyer requirements? http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BuyerRequirementsActivityLog or Selecting buyer requirements

Funny thing is the last buyer that shows as blocked because of too many unpaid items strikes is the same person who ended up purchasing the item. They were blocked on July 7th and purchased it on July 8. They must have had one of their unpaid item strikes removed that same day. Coincidence... I guess.

Last time I checked there was like 35 ppeople that couldn't bid on something because they hadn't paid for it. In one sense you might be missing out on another sale however more than likely they're not gonna pay for the i item any Ways. I don't understand how people have that much time on their hands if they can just sit there and bid on stuff and not pay for it.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Not only probably won't pay, but will be a royal pia about every detail of the sale and play the victim card...

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Digg, how do you know if the same person bid? My list had stars except for one buyer who was in a country I don't ship to. Except when I checked her name, she is in Switzerland, and I do ship there. Weird. Must have been that glitch.

Does anyone else have a list of countries they don't ship to?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread