cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been dealing with someone who wants to buy some things I have for sale. I have trouble understanding run-on sentences, now it is run on paragraphs.

1st message: are you willing to sell this to me for $20 I also want the 75 old sd cards that your asking $1650 for are you willing to do them for $10 ill give you $30 for all 375

2nd message: im not trying to rush you or anything but the offer for the 20 is good for the sd cards and how many adapter do you have also I see you have cell phones for sale for $1 each if you have any iphones as long as they have the back case's on them im alway's willing to buy them for a $1 each also if you have any nice looking t mobile that have a little crick or very nice window on it im always willing to buy them at 25cents each just no phones that look like they was run over by a car or in water. p.s im willing to buy laptops for about $1 to $3 each if they are Toshiba sony or mac let me know........... I run a game and computer & cell phone store and I have workers that re-fix things for me to re-sell in my store and or for parts when people come in looking for us to fix stuff for them let me know I will alway's buy if you have what I need thanks

3rd message: I see your asking $7.70 for a box of a 100 im willing to to $2.50 for each box of 100 im willing to take up to 10 box's...... but I can not take them at 65 cents each I have lots of them and I can not sell them at 50cents each . im willing to do $25 for a box of 1000 adapter's........ps let me know if you have nice looking iphones that can be fix or used for parts also let me know if you have any mac or sony laptops thanks

4th message: lets forget about the adapters lets do just the sd cards if you want to for the $20

fineally my answer back to him. (and then blocked)

You are offering $20 for something I am asking $50. Tell you what I will do. I think if I come down to $49.95 we have a deal.

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I blocked him and i still got another message, whats up?

im very sorry if your willing to ill do $25 but that is all I can do for them they are not real sd cards they are china cards and people don't buy them a lot im looking for lower end sd cards for parts or that are working I have 66 micro center sd cards that i need case's for your pictures show that some are coming apart. ps I see you have other mb sd cards how many do you have im willing to make a gooder deals for them also.......... I buy all sd cards if you have any let me know working or not working im alway's willing to buy

should I just ignore, i am the only one to lowball around here ;)

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I personally would ignore the request wonder how they got past your block it is actually hard to type run on sentences I had to back space a couple of time to erase the periods and commas.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I'd ignore him. You certainly can't communicate with him! No telling how much trouble he'd give you.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to my ebay, account, site preferences, selling preferences, buyer requirements, edit, then scroll down and select the box that says "Don't allow blocked buyers to contact me" (Buyer will not see the "Contact Seller" button on your Q&A page.)

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
I personally would ignore the request wonder how they got past your block it is actually hard to type run on sentences I had to back space a couple of time to erase the periods and commas.

That depends on who is doing the typing. On one end of the spectrum you have peeps so talented they can do just about anything. On the other... well .. not so much. You seem to fall between those :D

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think he is a real person anyway I think he is just playing games with you and if you did agree to anything he would change it before he paid and then go back later and cause you more headache but I think you are wise to ignore him as much as you possibly can

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to my ebay, account, site preferences, selling preferences, buyer requirements, edit, then scroll down and select the box that says "Don't allow blocked buyers to contact me" (Buyer will not see the "Contact Seller" button on your Q&A page.)

Like I have done^^ Do that^^ and they can't email you once their blocked.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I always found it to be offensive when a person is selling something and a buyer argues that they need to get it for a cheaper price so that person can then make money on it. Unless you are specifically selling an item to resellers (in a wholesale situation) then this is just lazy and rude of the buyer. Do your own work!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always found it to be offensive when a person is selling something and a buyer argues that they need to get it for a cheaper price so that person can then make money on it. Unless you are specifically selling an item to resellers (in a wholesale situation) then this is just lazy and rude of the buyer. Do your own work!
Especially on eBay.

mcb66

Mar 17, 2009
Looks to me like they went to the Faulkner school of writing. That's worse than "The Sound and The Fury".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread