Would you accept a trade?

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is the question I just got for a ring I have listed at $250. Wanting to know if I would trade for the ring. I'm not sure of my answers going to be yet but I asked them what they have... Maybe, good idea though I don't know? Thoughts?

I'm expecting to hear something like Michael Jordan rookie card or something stupid.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'd be very, very careful...
I assume it's listed on eBay? Not sure what their rules are on trading but if the other guy doesn't uphold his end of the deal you have no recourse...

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
As the other person is the one who initiated the consideration of a trade, then the other person should be willing to send you the trade item (if you agree to it) for your inspection. If it is all he/she said it is, then you send your item to them. If they don't like that arrangement, they can pay money or go elsewhere.

Edit: If the item they send is not as they say, they pay return postage! And you, of course, document EVERYTHING!!

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I thought about it I'd probably just trade them for money. I don't need any problems and I really don't have time to deal with that either

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yeah I thought about it I'd probably just trade them for money. I don't need any problems and I really don't have time to deal with that either

Your better off.
Trades are great if done in person.

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Person to person In most cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She came up with some stuff that was basically worthless anyways. So I can tell she was being like serious but she had like an ann Klein charm bracelet and some other charm bracelet. I told her I'd be safer just to sell it sorry.

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just approached by a "trader" looking to trade for a John Hardy bracelet I have posted... I told them the only thing I was interested in trading for was 1/4 ounce gold eagle.. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The item she wanted to trade on, somebody bought it and didn't like it and sent it back. I get an email from her again hi, I'm really interested in your bracelet would you be willing to trade? So I blocked her.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions