bits 005.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 152

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had this happen twice in the last month. One was for an item that sold for $60. The other one was an item that sold for $35 if I recall correctly. One sold before Christmas the other one sold in January. Both to the US. Not another country. Never got an email from them I sent one lady an email. Never heard from either of them. I resold one item. I still have the other one, but there's probably no way you're going to get a hold of that person if it was a year ago. I'd resell them!

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Some people are impulsive or have an addiction. These types of people are just buying stuff, without realizing what they are doing. Chances are good they are just paying the bill (or not) and not even caring about individual purchases. They just run together and become "just another purchase". So, when "life happens" and the items gets sent back, they probably aren;t even keeping track of what they bought and whether or not they even received. it. Stuff just falls through the cracks. This is just one possible scenario.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You think that's funny. I sold a Moser goblet a while back to someone on ebay. A couple months later I got a package in the mail. It contained a Moser decanter and matching shot glass that I had never seen before. I noticed the return address and it seemed familiar. I had to research my sales to find out it was the person who bought the goblet off me almost 2 months prior. I sent them a message asking what was up but they never replied. So I have this decanter and goblet for free, the shot glass has a chipped rim but it can be ground down and polished-

DSC04893 (695x1024).jpg

2Minnesota

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites 5900/Di Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You think that's funny. I sold a Moser goblet a while back to someone on ebay. A couple months later I got a package in the mail. It contained a Moser decanter and matching shot glass that I had never seen before. I noticed the return address and it seemed familiar. I had to research my sales to find out it was the person who bought the goblet off me almost 2 months prior. I sent them a message asking what was up but they never replied. So I have this decanter and goblet for free, the shot glass has a chipped rim but it can be ground down and polished-

View attachment 1319684

Strange! Did you look at their sales and see if they sold these to someone on eBay? Don't you wonder if people just do this kind of stuff sometimes "for the fun of it"? Lol

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Strange! Did you look at their sales and see if they sold these to someone on eBay? Don't you wonder if people just do this kind of stuff sometimes "for the fun of it"? Lol
Yes I did actually. They didn't have any sales history, buyer only. Makes you wonder. As a seller, I have sent extra "free" items before myself but always in the same box. :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread