kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks MJ. I'm sure there are lots of folks that don't know about this. :thumbsup:

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The post office will give you all the shipping boxes, envelopes and bags you need for free too. It is all for shipping priority mail, but that is what I do most anyway.

P.S. there is a small priority mail carton, it costs about $6.00 to ship. There is a padded priority mail envelope (about 9 x 12) it costs about 10¢ more to ship. You can fit a whole lot more in that envelope for 10¢ more. for example I can only fit about 6, maybe 8 cellphones in the box and if carefully packed 40 in the envelope.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's so pretty!! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1464978810.930314.jpg

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The quarter ends June 30. I got a box of 100 padded envelopes for free.

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
The post office will give you all the shipping boxes, envelopes and bags you need for free too. It is all for shipping priority mail, but that is what I do most anyway.

P.S. there is a small priority mail carton, it costs about $6.00 to ship. There is a padded priority mail envelope (about 9 x 12) it costs about 10¢ more to ship. You can fit a whole lot more in that envelope for 10¢ more. for example I can only fit about 6, maybe 8 cellphones in the box and if carefully packed 40 in the envelope.

I get all of the envelopes and boxes I can use for free. I sometimes use the padded envelopes for packing if I'm desperate. The EBay tape is the best deal overall. I run through tape way too fast!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I passed this thread onto the Yard Sale finds also. Thought the deal was too good to pass away and wanted to make sure a lot more people saw it.

I have not use the tape yet but if it's any good I'll probably buy it from there from now on. $25 with free shipping for 12 rolls is better than $10 for 3 rolls at Home Depot.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
I passed this thread onto the Yard Sale finds also. Thought the deal was too good to pass away and wanted to make sure a lot more people saw it.

I have not use the tape yet but if it's any good I'll probably buy it from there from now on. $25 with free shipping for 12 rolls is better than $10 for 3 rolls at Home Depot.

<CHOKING; GASPING> ...Guess it's been longer than I thought since I last bought packing tape!!

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll probably buy it from there from now on. $25 with free shipping for 12 rolls is better than $10 for 3 rolls at Home Depot.

Look here first. I have been using papermart.com for years. I happen to live close and do will call and save shipping but look at their prices. I buy the clear carton tape and the tear proof filament tape.

Carton Sealing Tape

Strapping Tape

I also buy grey tear proof envelopes. Just noticed their price went down. My last order they were $2.80 for 50, now $2.00
Tear-Proof Polyolefin Envelopes

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a phone call from eBay other day and they said that there will be another coupon available to store owners for $50 again. After this one expires. Supposedly they're going to have it every three months or whatever new coupon for those who have the stores.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions