Old Gag gifts

deserdog

May 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife and I found this gag gift today. Flip D. Byrd. The Highway Avenger. It has 2 suction cups to hold it to your car window. Then when you squeeze a rubber bulb, it flips the bird! None on Ebay or Etsy.Has anyone ever sold one? flip d byrd the highway avenger 2.jpg flip d byrd the highway avenger 3.jpg

Last edited:

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife and I found this gag gift today. Flip D. Byrd. The Highway Avenger. It has 2 suction cups to hold it to your car window. Then when you squeeze a rubber bulb, it flips the bird! None on Ebay or Etsy.Has anyone ever sold one?

good one, I invented (in my mind) an electronic sign that fits in your back car window. You can program several messages that the driver behind you can read (if they are not texting) messages like BACK OFF - DON'T TAILGATE (I kept it clean) or Officer I am going the speed limit.

Just push a button to show the appropriate message.

Last edited:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
good one, I invented (in my mind) and electronic sign the fits in your back car window. You can program several messages that the driver behind you can read (if they are not texting) messages like BACK OFF - DON'T TAILGATE (I kept it clean) or Officer I am going the speed limit.

Just push a button to show the appropriate message.

This was invented and marketed many years ago. I remember seeing them in JC Whitney catalogs.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was invented and marketed many years ago. I remember seeing them in JC Whitney catalogs.
I also invented this airplane when I was in grade school. (early 50's) I drew pictures of how it would look. I also came up with other ideas and did a google and saw it was already in production.

I am working on something right now and I am not going to say any more. ;)

Attachments

• Osprey.jpg
    Osprey.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 94

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread