cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it is time. I just closed out all me ebay auctions. Not because I am upset with feeBay but because I am moving in one week. I do not want to get an order, wait to get paid and then have to ship it while packing boxes and getting ready to get out of SoCA.

If any of you didn't catch my other posts, my wife and I retired on the same day about six months ago, bought some property way up north and are now in the process of putting a house on it. (all the concrete work is done and the power and sewer are there so we have a ways to go. but we just want to get out of this over populated mess)

Until we actually move in I will limit my ebay sales. I found a small place to rent for the winter and most everything will go into a storage locker. Of course I will still visit t-net and give my sage advice ;)

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good for both of you Dan, good luck in the future.....Joe McDonough

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
is the girl still in college?

WhiteTornado

Jun 18, 2013
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best wishes on the move!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I left socal in 2002. As much as I love California the political winds have destroyed it. Congrats on the new home

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!!!

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As much as I love California the political winds have destroyed it.
You can say that again. CA is way too liberal for me too. and Gov. Crusty the clown has not made it any better. But I grew up here and got a great price on a new home. (my home is not a gun free zone, will be applying for my concealed permit soon)

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
Your lucky to get out of the mess in California where you lived. Many snows ago I couldn't stand the Chicagoland area and ILLinois and like you, moved north to "The Land of Sky Blue Waters" (Hamms beer commercial). Of course, politics is the same here as anywhere else.....bad.

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your lucky to get out of the mess in California where you lived.
I am still in CA, I try to stay away from the politics but probably will come across it now and then.

I remember those Hamms commercials. never had any tho. Have not seen the beer in so CA. Are they still in business?
I have been to MN a couple times, to visit GF in Wilmar. once it was real cold the other time it was hot and humid, could barely breathe.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread