How are your eBay sales for the month of December?

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has been one of my better months, but then I sell small items. So volume is up but price wise it is down. Items are between 2.50 and 25 dollars. As of today 48 items for this month.

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
My sales amount for November was half what it normally is. I put my store on vacation on the 15th of December. Sales at that time were about half of an average month (prorated). In short, since November 1 my sales have been half of what I average. Part of that is due to not listing new items. I started out the year with great sales. That came to a screeching halt when I started having to deal with my Mom's health issues in April. Once I got her back home things got back to normal for a few months before dropping in November. Hasn't been a good year for me but I shouldn't have any problem doing better next year.

OtakuDude

Apr 16, 2007
Monee, IL
Sales have been pretty slow this month compared to years past. At this point, I've only sold 26 items when I should be around 50 or so.

flinthunter

Jan 3, 2011
Illinois
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, V3i, DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been my experience that higher priced items seem to be slower sellers in November, December, and January due to Christmas buying. Low priced items still sell fairly well but maybe a bit slower than normal. Hit it hard in the last part of February through March, April, and May. People are getting their income tax refunds.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has been better since I made this post and that reminds me to of the taxes so busy with other stuff. I'm freaking out about not selling much, I'm sure over the next couple months it will pick up.

Paleo_joe

Mar 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine have really picked up lately! But I am pricing to sell and move it out!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread