cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last November I closed all my ebay sales and moved 800 miles north to start my boring retired life. We found a great home and property for what a garage would sell for in SoCA. We are now mostly settled in and my "honey do" list is getting shorter every day.

So last night I opened up my Auctiva account and started 10 BIN auctions and within a couple hours made my first sales of 2017.

Seven of the auctions are something I sell all the time (e-books I have written and SIM cards) so I just had to update and repost.

Can't really say being retired is boring, but I now spend more time than I should on facebook (don't tell anyone an old man does this) and youtube. Most of my youtube videos watched are ebay, bottle digging, metal detecting and crabbing related. I only live three miles from a long pier on the Pacific and have caught 8 crabs (had to throw back 5) and over 50 periwinkles.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a crabbing picture for you ;)

IMG_2667.JPG

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
time to start looking for some arrowheads,like to read your posts,glad you are up and running again

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a crabbing picture for you
Quite a few keepers in there. My trap is just a double ring, no box, so I have to pull up real fast. Last week I even caught an ocean perch with a crab. We had that for lunch. The pic is my dungeness crab, we had that for dinner the next night.

Attachments

• 20170402_191733.jpg
    20170402_191733.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 107

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, you went all out - turning your crabs into sushi.

I'm a commercial crabber, and this was during the beginning of the season when all 100 pots would be loaded!

All in the beautiful San Juan islands!

Go find some treasure!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread