Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, thanks for the quick answers!

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
And as a new seller, they will hold your funds until 3 days after proof of delivery of the goods. This is for your first 90 days as a seller. If you ship First Class or anything without tracking, I think it is 21 days(automatic release of funds).

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you are starting with ZERO feedback. You need to build that up before many will take a chance on buying from you.

Start buying little things and ask for feedback from the seller after you give fb to them. (this is buyer's feedback) Start selling little things (even at a loss if you have to) and ship fast. Try to get the buyer to send positive fb. (this is seller's fb) Sellers fb is more important than buyers but they both give you that feedback score. If a potential buyer sees a nice score but does not click on the "number" they may buy from you. If they click on the "number" and see lots of little things sold or purchases they may or may not buy.

Sometimes I just look at the "number" and the "% Positive feedback" if it looks good I do not dig deeper. If I am buying a higher $$ item I dig deep to see what customers are saying.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread