Ebay Mobile upload is gone!

blacksheep4289

Aug 21, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been selling on ebay for a while. I sell on average 100 items a month. I recently decided to try out an ebay store. Went to list my first item and my option to upload pictures from my mobile device is gone! I called ebay customer service and was told that it was removed... Why would they remove something that makes the process so much easier? Now I've got to take the pictures, transfer them to my desktop, and upload from there. Seems kind of stupid to remove a feature like that. Has anyone else had this problem?

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Works for me, but I don't have an ebay store.

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a store and no issue...but I upload each pic from my phone's album. Is that different from Mobile Upload?

rcs

Mar 15, 2017
Western Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just listed several items last night and used the mobile upload option with no problems.

OP
OP
B

blacksheep4289

Aug 21, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've called customer service and was told that once you make an ebay store that option goes away. It's supposed to go away after 100 listings because it's supposed to be a learning tool. That's what the 3 cs reps told me. Now I'm left taking pics, uploading to fb, and pulling them from there to make my listings.

rcs

Mar 15, 2017
Western Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That could be why I still can. I have only listed around 90 items. Guess I better enjoy it while it lasts. One thing you may want to try is drop box. That's what I have used as well. You just upload right to the app and then they are in your drop box account on your computer and you can pull them right up.

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
I've had a store for over a year and have sold over 100 items. That is weird...but I won't be calling CS to check.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread