Should I be posting my eBay finds here? Oh well here's another.

insontis

Aug 27, 2013
Blue Springs, MO
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Might be a silly question, but when I went to post this I still saw two of my other finds near the top and no one else had a find post in here that I saw. I would think I post here since garage sale posts go in garage sale forum and thrift store go in.. well you get the idea. Where are everyone else's eBay finds?! I know you have some!! I can't be the only one!!

Anyway this was just a cool find that I picked up because ... of the aforementioned reason. I thought it was a cool find. That's really the only reason .. I don't even think I paid under what it is worth. Regardless! Behold my new sterling trinket!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Cool pill/snuff box embedded with Japanese coins. Supposedly 950 silver. Always thought these things looked cool, surprised I don't have a collection of them by now. Either way this one suffices!:hello:

edit: Oh yeah, I always forget to mention prices. $23 shipped is what'll bring this fellar home to me.

Last edited:

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would say you are in the right forum. All things Ebay is the title so if I had a great find on ebay this is where I would post it. You may be one of the few that hunt ebay. Show us what you find and maybe more will share what they find.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find. I don't think you overpaid. Decent collector price. I've been buying a few items off ebay lately. I'll post a thread on my latest finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread