Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratulations on reaching the 500 mark. Its a lot of work (stressful) sometimes! Best of luck with future sales/buys.

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was real fast at first. then I think I got 1 feedback for every 10 items sold.

I wish more people would leave feedback, I leave feedback for all transactions. I've thought about asking them to return the favor at times, but I'm not sure if its rude to ask so I just let it go.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Lately, I've asked several people for FB and indicate, apologetically, that "I know we all get busy but would you mind leaving me FB for this transaction?" and all seemed cool about it and left me the feedback.
Best of luck!

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
My feedback motto is "never poke the bear". Ask enough people for feedback & you are eventually going to find the person that wasn't quite satisfied with the item but wasn't pissed enough to leave a negative.....& your request will push them over the edge.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been on ebay for years and only leave feedback when I receive feedback. That's is when I am a buyer. I leave feedback first if I am a seller....

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish more people would leave feedback, I leave feedback for all transactions. I've thought about asking them to return the favor at times, but I'm not sure if its rude to ask so I just let it go.
I'll usually send them a message thanking them for their business and telling them that I left positive feedback for them. I don't ask for feedback but sometimes just mentioning it creates a response.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
As a seller, I wait until the item is delivered and then leave feedback. It's like a reminder. And if I sold something that I know that can't complain about, I'll ask if the item arrived safely. This will usually lead to feedback.

HistoryTeacher

Mar 9, 2017
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the 500! I've been stuck in the 400's for ever. I thought it was just me, but it sounds like buyers are leaving less feedback then in the past. I may try the email thanks and hope that generates more.

dsrtdwg1

Sep 3, 2015
Brawley
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Gold Monster 1000, Keene 212v Puffer Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the 500. I agree with the above post about poking a bear....I tend to leave well enough alone. If you are dead set on pumping up your feed back, buy things from the doodad sellers and ASK FOR IT. I do not care much anymore about the FB of my buyers....I look at the FB they leave for others. That tells me if I should block them or not. Good luck on your Ebay sales and try to keep it fun. Below is my user ID
https://www.ebay.com/sch/flotsamjetsomandthingsofvalue/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Bud Aurum

Jan 6, 2017
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was real fast at first. then I think I got 1 feedback for every 10 items sold.

Hey Beans and All, I'm at 998 and my Star's soon to turn "RED". Never had negative or neutral feedback to this point. (knocking on my leg) I don't push for feedback either. I get feedback from approx. 1 out of 3 sales. My Ebay store is marvngaga ( https://www.ebay.com/sch/marvngaga/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from= ) I think the next star change is 5K, hoping I'm still around.

Your Bud Aurum

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions