I opened a case for when they didn't pay - they opened a case against me .

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sold the U.S. Navy pants - $137.00 , After 5 days of sending them emails , I opened a non payment case . A week later they paid . I mailed them priority . 2 weeks later they opened a case against me saying they did not receive them . My tracking number showed otherwise . I just got off the phone with ebay , 10 minuets later my money is back . They had good feedback when they bought from me .
Heck I gave them good feedback , after I saw it was delivered .
Since the there feedback is not looking good .

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Block em and move on. They seasoned an account and now they are out scamming. God I love eBay! not

OP
OP
mojjax

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jacksopus_0

OP
OP
mojjax

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I called ebay earlier , I have been stewing for the past 5 days over their case against me . She was very nice and Quick - her name is Rica . I assume I will get a survey from ebay & I will give her high marks .

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I called ebay earlier , I have been stewing for the past 5 days over their case against me . She was very nice and Quick - her name is Rica . I assume I will get a survey from ebay & I will give her high marks .

With all the spiders, bots and web crawlers that eBay uses against it's sellers, they should have some that automatically checks for delivery confirmation of a package before taking someone's money. It should have been a non issue for you. You should NOT have had to call and waste your time to get money back that should never have been taken to begin with. Regardless of how nice Rica was. Shame on eBay!

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to hear you didn't get scammed, ebay needs to do something about these sleazebags ASAP. More and more sellers are moving away daily due to their policies.

bc5391

Sep 23, 2016
Southern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab ,XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of the same applies to Amazon. You do not always know if your buying from Amazon or a 3rd party seller. If it is a 3rd party seller you have no idea of the return policy until you want to return the item.
bottom line both sites are full of scammers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread