Great!...now Ebay changes my listing...

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What a bunch of morons. Got an email from EBay this morning notifying me they changed one of my lisitngs to accepting offers. I've sold many of these plan sets, and don't want offers to have to deal with. They thoughtfully provided a link to change the settings, but the choice to have NO offers isn't included. My BIN price is $15.00, and it wouldn't let me automatically refuse offers below that. So, I set it to automatically refuse offers below $14.95. THAT, it let me do. What a bunch of dumbs--ts!
Jim

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonder how ebay can decide for you on how you want to sell your items? Interesting. I one time had someone somehow change my shipping charge to free shipping. They never paid for the item so I never followed up on it, but I now keep a close watch on everything. Anyway great way to counter their BS change on you.

Lewy

Oct 29, 2017
Bournemouth
Detector(s) used
Tesoro vaquero , compadre, outlaw, cibola, silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey
eBay decided to remove my listing early, because it was a metal detector coil in the metal detecting listings.
WTF
So now it's been listed under electrical test equipment!!!
Strange no watchers now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread