Global Shipping Program

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have sold stuff using this before. Never anything expensive(bottles) I sold a rather expensive item recently to a guy in Australia using the program, Question ; Am I responsiable for this package until it gets to the center in Ky.and they take over, or all the way to its destination?

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Several years ago I had a buyer open a case against me for "item significantly not as decribed." Seems there was a chip on one of the pieces by the time it got to Australia. I probably didn't handle it right at the time. I remember I ended up giving them a partial refund (probably just to appease them) and it went against my seller rating too at the time for whatever reason. That is the only problem I ever had using the GSP. It's actually all I use for foreign buyers.

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
I had a ceramic pipe got to a guy overseas and it was broken. I told him to contact eBay since it arrived in Kentucky in great condition (if it arrives in Kentucky broken, the contact you) and they are responsible. He was refunded his $100+ dollars and nothing went against me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread