Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: My first negative feedback...should I throw a party or can I fight back?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    um
    Jul 2004
    South Florida Cesspool
    Tesoro Sand Shark, Whites M6
    8127 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by choppadude View Post
    See if she is also a eBay seller, if so then buy an inexpensive item from her and then leave her a negative feedback. What comes around goes around.
    Boy oh boy have I thought about that on several occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyben View Post
    Do they even make fake stamp Fiesta stamp mugs? Considering how cheap these regularly sell for, what would be the point?
    No they don't. They have new marks and old marks. I think when they reintroduced Fiestaware it hurt the vintage Fiestaware market somewhat. The original cobalt blue Tom and Jerry cups used to go for a lot more than they do nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowtaknow View Post
    I noticed she has fat calves, she is hateful and there is nothing you can do about it, hurting others makes her feel better about herself.
    This is true, misery loves company. Her sagging jowls and cankles don't help matters either.

edit- I just want to know what it takes to get close to 200 listings listed? I can't even get to 100, heck I can't make it to 70.
    Last edited by diggummup; Apr 01, 2018 at 12:43 PM.
    HistoryTeacher likes this.

us
    Nov 2012
    Prescott Arizona
    152 times
    Prospecting
    Continue to harass ebay, I was told no by them when I got cheated on a cell phone deal. Long story short the phone was stolen and had a fake imei number. I continued to call and call and call etc... At the end ebay refunded me and still would not let me leave negative feedback for the guy that sent me a stolen phone lol.

Charlie

us
    Mar 2017
    North Georgia
    87 times
    Quote Originally Posted by diggummup View Post

No they don't. They have new marks and old marks. I think when they reintroduced Fiestaware it hurt the vintage Fiestaware market somewhat. The original cobalt blue Tom and Jerry cups used to go for a lot more than they do nowadays.
    That is what I thought, and I clearly listed them in "Contemporary," not "Vintage" and did not make any claims regarding their age. Oh well.

us
    Mar 2017
    North Georgia
    87 times
    Well, to sum up, you all make me laugh. I don't really do either revenge or vengeance, but I appreciate the creative ideas--remind me not to cross any of you, or I will be getting a lot of copies of Country Living, Boys Life, Women's Day, and Guideposts.

I did what I could:
    I emailed her a very nice note and got no reply.
    I contacted ebay.
    I blocked her.
    I reported her to ebay.
    I posted a follow-up to her original comment on my feedback page.
    I posted a follow-up to my original comment on her feedback page (which I didn't know you could do).

I will miss the 100%...
    zombieraccoon likes this.

us
    Apr 2016
    Washington
    80 times
    Coin Roll Hunter, Thrift Store Hunter & Dumpster Diver
    The 100% comes back. I think it takes a year for bad stuff to roll off.

Charter Member
    um
    Jul 2004
    South Florida Cesspool
    Tesoro Sand Shark, Whites M6
    8127 times
    Getting a negative is a right of passage on ebay, lol. I wouldn't sweat it.

us
    Feb 2018
    SoCal
    Garrett AT Gold, White's Goldmaster GMT
    22 times
    EBay is evil. Feedback system is rank with people that have no moral compass. Its like bad Yelp reviews and there is nothing you can do to get it changed.

When eBay decided they wanted to be like Amazon, they abandoned all support for sellers. I have over 575 100% positive feedback but just one unhappy sh!t can ruin your perfect track record.

us
    Martiobarbuli

May 2012
    Illinois/Ohio
    White's
    735 times
    Not a big deal, it "disappears" from the % rating after a year, so just focus on encouraging other customers to leave positive feedback to help boost the percentage, and keep on selling! If I see feedback ratings below 98% I'll check and see what specifically seems to be going on but have bought from (new/small) sellers with lower than 90% without problems, so it shouldn't hurt you too much. I had a single negative recently cycle out so now I'm at 100% again with 961 positives in the past year. eBay has enacted many detrimental policies for sellers but allowing old negatives to cycle-out is pretty nice in my opinion.

us
    Jan 2016
    South Georgia
    3 times
    I got a neg once and it really bugged me for awhile but I'm back to 100% now. Looks like you've done everything that you could / should do so don't let it bother you. As a seller I know it will still bother you some, but as a buyer I know that one neg doesn't really affect my opinion of the seller. That is unless he only a very few fb.

Oct 2013
    fort myers fl
    3895 times

My first negative feedback...should I throw a party or can I fight back?

Quote Originally Posted by HistoryTeacher View Post
    Well, to sum up, you all make me laugh. I don't really do either revenge or vengeance, but I appreciate the creative ideas--remind me not to cross any of you, or I will be getting a lot of copies of Country Living, Boys Life, Women's Day, and Guideposts.

I did what I could:
    I emailed her a very nice note and got no reply.
    I contacted ebay.
    I blocked her.
    I reported her to ebay.
    I posted a follow-up to her original comment on my feedback page.
    I posted a follow-up to my original comment on her feedback page (which I didn't know you could do).

I will miss the 100%...
    Now the last thing you should do is share her name so we can all blocked her and then All buy something from her and leave negative feedback.

But eBay always said they will remove one negative feedback as a courtesy. Iíve had 8 in 12 years and they removed everyone but 1.

Thereís also a website where you can send poop in the mail and itís completely anonymous. May be a good looking into option!?! And they have different options too, dog poop, horse poop, cow poop, runny poop. (Ive never used it, so if you do I want feedback)
    Last edited by Beachkid23; Yesterday at 12:16 AM.
    Digginit likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links