Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: My first negative feedback...should I throw a party or can I fight back?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Mar 2017
    North Georgia
    95 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

My first negative feedback...should I throw a party or can I fight back?

I noticed today that my feedback went from 535 to 534. How is that possible? Then I noticed that I had my first negative feedback. The feedback itself did not make much sense. I sold a set of 4 cobolt blue fiestaware mugs (listed in contemporary fiestaware) for 29.99. They were in perfect shape.

Full description:
    A beautiful set of 4 cobalt blue HLC Fiesta USA mugs. Each is about 3.5" tall.

Condition: no chips, cracks, or stir marks; beautiful

Thanks for looking.

FREE PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING!!!

Her feedback (she never contacted me about them): KNOCK OFFS,NOT 10 YRS. OLD Vintage. POOR FAKE STAMPS. NO STIR MARKS.

What?

Then I looked at her recent feedback left for others (she used the same feedback for someone else! Mine is the seventh one down):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captureebay.JPG 
Views:	104 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	1569679

Is there anything I can do? All I can see is asking her to change it...but she seems pretty spiteful.
    Last edited by HistoryTeacher; Mar 26, 2018 at 06:05 PM.

Call Ebay! It may take a while and you may have to be transferred to a higher up, but given her history and your ad, you should be able to get it fixed. I would email her first and ask what the problem was. A lot of times, the buyer actually admits just what you need to convince ebay. Good Luck

us
    Oct 2015
    Kannapolis nc
    Fisher f2, Tesoro vaquero
    71 times
    Metal Detecting
    I noticed she has fat calves, she is hateful and there is nothing you can do about it, hurting others makes her feel better about herself.

us
    Nov 2010
    NJ Pine Barrens
    T2 SE
    2177 times
    Do they even make fake stamp Fiesta stamp mugs? Considering how cheap these regularly sell for, what would be the point?
    GibH and HistoryTeacher like this.
    "Internet quotes are often inaccurate."
    -Abraham Lincoln

us
    sprailroad

Jan 2017
    Grants Pass, Oregon
    Minelabs/Garretts
    1924 times
    Stir marks?
    HistoryTeacher likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Watch For Motorcycles

Dec 2009
    St. Charles County, Missouri
    Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000
    462 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sprailroad View Post
    Stir marks?
    Scuffing inside the cups caused by stirring with metal spoon?
    When detectors are outlawed, only outlaws will have detectors

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola
    12464 times
    Banner Finds (5)
    Call Ebay. I had one negative and they removed it immediately. And I mean immediately.

us
    Trash Collecting Treasure Peddling Google Ninja

Dec 2017
    Mesa AZ / Naselle WA
    389 times
    This is the point where I would have to walk away for the night before really giving the person a piece of my mind. haha. They are out there though, definitely contact ebay.

If they dont do anything about it, just remember you have her address, and the library has hundreds of magazines with those little tear out cards that say "send me 12 issues, bill me later" and you dont even have to waste money on a stamp to send them.

Charter Member
    us
    Feb 2018
    Florida
    Whites Dual Field, Equinox 800
    37 times
    Quote Originally Posted by zombieraccoon View Post
    This is the point where I would have to walk away for the night before really giving the person a piece of my mind. haha. They are out there though, definitely contact ebay.

If they dont do anything about it, just remember you have her address, and the library has hundreds of magazines with those little tear out cards that say "send me 12 issues, bill me later" and you dont even have to waste money on a stamp to send them.

You are my hero! I'm saving this idea.....for a friend of course.
    sprailroad and HistoryTeacher like this.

us
    Mar 2017
    North Georgia
    95 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GopherDaGold View Post
    Scuffing inside the cups caused by stirring with metal spoon?
    Stir marks are a condition issue caused by a spoon. I accurately described mine as having no stir marks, but she said in her feedback "No stir marks." Did she want stir marks?

Quote Originally Posted by smokeythecat View Post
    Call Ebay. I had one negative and they removed it immediately. And I mean immediately.
    I will call them today and update to let everyone know if I got anywhere.

Very funny, but a bit too much for me.

us
    Mar 2017
    North Georgia
    95 times
    Ebay was no help. They said they would contact her and ask her to contact me. I guess I should throw a party then. A negative on ebay is a rite of passage, I suppose.

us
    Dec 2012
    Twin Tiers NY
    XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
    414 times
    See if she is also a eBay seller, if so then buy an inexpensive item from her and then leave her a negative feedback. What comes around goes around.
    HistoryTeacher and Digginit like this.

us
    Jan 2018
    Florida
    Garrett GTI 2500 Pro with 9.5", 12" & Super Sniper coils, Garrett Treasure Hound Deep Depth Multiplier, Garrett Pin Pointer Pro II, Bounty Hunter Legacy 1000
    178 times
    This is why I quit selling on EBay. There are lots of scammers out there that are really good at it. They love to purchase a item that they already have that is in poor condition or a fake and buy your item, then complain/threaten/extort you that you sent them what was obviously theirs to begin with. I was selling Hummel's at the time and after the 1st time I started marking them with invisible ink. After the second one I said enough. Also had it happen with "Barbie" items and some other items. Hopefully there is a special place in HELL for these scumbags! Ebay will whack her, but she will just start over again with a new account.

Charter Member
    us
    Dec 2006
    Left Coast
    XLT & Bigfoot
    1600 times
    Quote Originally Posted by choppadude View Post
    See if she is also a eBay seller, if so then buy an inexpensive item from her and then leave her a negative feedback. What comes around goes around.
    She could have already banned you. If you do ban her first or it will be a buying war.
    at yard sales I am dollardan

Charter Member
    us
    Dec 2006
    Left Coast
    XLT & Bigfoot
    1600 times
    just remember you have her address, and the library has hundreds of magazines with those little tear out cards that say "send me 12 issues, bill me later" and you dont even have to waste money on a stamp to send them.
    Not my library. I do not go there because it is so small and parents tend to leave their kids there (after feeding them candy) so the librarian becomes a kidsitter. But i will keep my eye out for mags like that.
    at yard sales I am dollardan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links