Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any chance you might be this seller that you're inquiring about?! Lol
One way to advertise without paying your charter dues, lol.

To answer the questions, yes and yes. Seems to have quality items, some with provenance. The only neutral feedback was some fool who blamed the seller because the post office didn't deliver it by the day ebay estimated it to arrive.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Member is not in same state as seller states items are shipping from.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please be nice to new members.

OZARKS

Banned
Sep 16, 2013
USA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, AT PRO, Fisher F44,F2, F5, E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Please be nice to new members.

Sorry I thought facts were facts, regardless of yer feelings... I stated the facts, and wondered aloud about the seriousness of an obvious answer, my bad, I guess I'm a bad boy!!! LOL

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry I thought facts were facts, regardless of yer feelings... I stated the facts, and wondered aloud about the seriousness of an obvious answer, my bad, I guess I'm a bad boy!!! LOL

I directed my comment to no particular member, I requested members be nice to new members,

"Facts are facts" and the fact is I asked members to be nice to new members.

MRBeyer

Apr 25, 2007
Moses Lake, WA
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster and MXT, sluice
Had a recent purchase on eBay. Seller had good reputation, had sold that item before in quantity. They made a mistake on pricing it and before they realized it they had another quantity set sold out. Rather than explain or honor their price they had eBay cancel it and claimed their account had been hacked. Then they put up a new listing with the correct price. What would you have done in their place? I have always honored my price even if it was my bad. Bad part was I couldn’t leave feedback and eBay ignored mu concerns about it. Was I wrong?

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a recent purchase on eBay. Seller had good reputation, had sold that item before in quantity. They made a mistake on pricing it and before they realized it they had another quantity set sold out. Rather than explain or honor their price they had eBay cancel it and claimed their account had been hacked. Then they put up a new listing with the correct price. What would you have done in their place? I have always honored my price even if it was my bad. Bad part was I couldn’t leave feedback and eBay ignored mu concerns about it. Was I wrong?
To me it would depend on the price of the item versus the price of the mistake. If I inadvertently listed a 10.00 item for 1.00 then so be it. Anything above that I'm not giving away. Mistakes are made, people need to accept that. We aren't robots (speaking for myself anyway). I'm not selling anyone anything for $1 that I want $100 for, or $5 that I want $50 for. I wouldn't go through all the bs saying my account was hacked though. I'd be up front and honest about it.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, please be nice to the people with 7 posts who ask pointless questions while adding nothing of value to the forum.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, please be nice to the people with 7 posts who ask pointless questions while adding nothing of value to the forum.

I repeat, please be nice to new members, does not matter if they have 7 or 700 posts.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hey Ben. You have more then 7 Posts So I don't Need to be nice to You right ? :tongue3:.

Simply Put,

You don't Like the Rules Here.....

000aaa.jpg

As Treasure Hunter said.

All Members Should be Treated Equal :coffee2:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions