How do you do a return when you set up no returns?

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I made a mistake in an auction. I thought the ring was an 8 and it's a 7 3/4. The woman is nice and didn't open a case. She wrote to me directly. I told her I will send her a return label, but I have no idea how to do that. Do I do it on Ebay? I told her I would pay the return shipping costs and give her a full refund as well.

but I have no idea how to do it because she didn't a return through Ebay.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She needs to click on purchase history and click return!!!! Also she can click on your user name and contact member which is you and click on item return do this through ebay because she could go to ebay and ask for a return but you would have no proof you returned it if you do it outside eBay

Holt0222

Sep 24, 2015
Washington
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also be sure to inspect the ring when it returns. Some people like to swap rings out with ones that are fakes.

OP
OP
M

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
She needs to click on purchase history and click return!!!! Also she can click on your user name and contact member which is you and click on item return do this through ebay because she could go to ebay and ask for a return but you would have no proof you returned it if you do it outside eBay

Even if I have a "no returns" policy?

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
Your buyer should open up a case and you should insist upon it. Ebay will reverse their fees as well as Paypal. Otherwise, as previously mentioned, you're setting yourself up for potential fraud. I used to give the benefit of doubt to buyers, not anymore. If you paid shipping, your buyer should pay return shipping, no way I'd hit that ebay return label bs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread