diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I'm printing out 3 labels this morning for 4 items. 2 of which were purchased by the same person. Al is going well until the labels get ready to print and it tells me there is an error and one label couldn't print. Okay, I print the 2 that went through, no problems. I'll just go back and re-enter the info of the other label and do it again. No such luck this time I get another error message. The problem is with the two items purchased together. It gives me the option to combine the shipment and it looks as if all is well until I hit print label. Anybody ever have this problem? This is the last message I got...

We're having trouble printing your labels
  • System unavailable. Please try again later!

Last edited:
OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ended up calling ebay. No help. Tried saying it was because my selling preferences weren't set correctly. That was bs because I just did this same exact thing last week when someone purchased 2 items. I ended up having to adjust the weight on a single item label for the 2 items. Then I added the shipping info manually onto ebay for the other item. Dummies.

BTW- This is ebay labels I'm dealing with, not my printer. In case someone doesn't understand what I'm trying to explain.

Last edited:

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I've had that happen. There is a work around for this. (Sorry I'm just seeing it.) Go into the shipping labels, and then hit reprint. It should work from there. I've had issues where it spins and spins and spins. That works for that. Ebay has had me try and open a different browser, and like you, said, IDK. (I'm using the seller's hub, so there is a drop box for shipping labels.)

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had that happen. There is a work around for this. (Sorry I'm just seeing it.) Go into the shipping labels, and then hit reprint. It should work from there. I've had issues where it spins and spins and spins. That works for that. Ebay has had me try and open a different browser, and like you, said, IDK. (I'm using the seller's hub, so there is a drop box for shipping labels.)

Yeah, it's something daily with those people. Everyday there is some stupid glitch on that site somewhere. Pretty pathetic actually.

At the same time yesterday I got a refund request from an international sale. LOL. Seems they received the wrong item. Luckily there was a packing slip in the package that showed it was not my item. Some dummy in Erlanger, Ky. at the Global processing site screwed up. The buyer got his money back but no item. I got my money. Not to mention the 3rd and 4th parties involved who also received their monies. No wonder they charge so much.

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don'tike paying the high prices for ink and labels so when I was active on eBay I kept it old school and hand-printed everything I shipped with a Sharpie. Hope you get it worked out.

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don'tike paying the high prices for ink and labels so when I was active on eBay I kept it old school and hand-printed everything I shipped with a Sharpie. Hope you get it worked out.

I forget how much I paid for my Zebra LP 2844, but it wasn't much. Labels are cheap, and no ink cost.

diggummup, I had to do pretty much the same thing you had to a few months ago. It isn't a new glitch, but seems to be an ongoing one.

MRBeyer

Apr 25, 2007
Moses Lake, WA
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster and MXT, sluice
My old school is to print out postage on a sheet of paper and attach to package with packaging tape. I keep the bottom half for records.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions