Is there a spot on Tnet for?

MRBeyer

Apr 25, 2007
Moses Lake, WA
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster and MXT, sluice
Is there a spot on T net where we can post pictures of our booths at flea markets, swap meets, and antique malls? Not to post things for sale but instead to let others know to stop by when they are in the area.

Besides, made a deal with my door greeter that I would make him famous. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1535996227.361230.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1535996169.274898.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1535996169.274898.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 130

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure but it seems that would count as advertising and selling.
Nice dog :)

OP
OP
MRBeyer

MRBeyer

Apr 25, 2007
Moses Lake, WA
Detector(s) used
Smartest dog I have ever been owned by. Akita lab mix. Mellow disposition, soft mouth when wrestling around, loves meeting new people, wont tolerate another dog marking around the booths, and best of all has an unerring knack for spotting and alerting me to shoplifters. Zero pilferage since I have partnered up with him. He has two levels if warning, a woof to let me they should be watched and a bark to tell them to stay out of the booth period.

OP
OP
MRBeyer

MRBeyer

Apr 25, 2007
Moses Lake, WA
Detector(s) used
About the booths, swap meets, flea markets and such. How do we pass on good and bad locations, fees, and where to run into each other at. I think it would be a great new thread. Half the time I look for a venue it is closed, out of date, or after scouting it I find something that turns me off to it. How would I pass that on. I have also found awesome sites I want to rave about. Just asking.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions