Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think a few people on here, including myself, are watching this closely in anticipation of bidding on it.:icon_thumleft:

It's on my watch list, I can't bid because ...Well? I don't have the extra cash to play along. But...I did se another item Terry had that I'm thinking about..:laughing7:

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, I just packed it all up. I'm excited, and a little sad. As I was packing up the items I was thinking about the days I found them, and how excited I was to pull them out of the hole. Some of the items brought back memories of great hunting buddies over the years, and just how much pleasure I have gotten from our hobby. As I packed away the Arizona arrowheads for instance, I could feel the early morning Zona sun on my back again, and smell the redolent of the desert. Amazing!

Whoever wins this auction is going to get a lot of stuff, and my hope is they will appreciate the research, and hours of detecting and hiking that went into their discovery. I was trying to calculate the number of pulltab, nail, and canslaw targets dug to reveal all the treasure in the chest, but the number is in the thousands and I got tired, sore, and sweaty just thinking about it! Five bids so far, with two-days left. I'm pretty happy, and my better half hasn't said a word since yesterday!!!:laughing7:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I prefer bidding at the end

smell the colitas in the desert?

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Five-hours left, only up to about $460. Starting to bite my nails!!!:coffee2:

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
It will sell for over $500 I’m sure. Most folks have apps that bid within the last 60 seconds...

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
$472.50 Final. Going to a fellow in Ohio, who just got a GREAT deal! That was fun!:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions