Instant transfer fee on PP

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I just got a notification on PP that from now, instant transfers are going to cost 1% of the total transfer.

What are instant transfers? Is that putting money INTO your pp account, or transferring it OUT of it??? It had said to use your PP debit card or something like that, which i didn't pay attention to cuz I don't have one nor do I want one.

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
Didn't get that email but a few months ago I was notified that instant transfers were available for a fee. Evidently an instant transfer was available for a fee and allowed you to get money from PayPal into your bank account within a few hours (or overnight?). I didn't bother to remember the details as they will still transfer money from PayPal to a bank account within a couple days. Instant transfer is not something I'm willing to pay for.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
The instant transfer is where it is available on the PayPal debit card. The transfer to a bank account is free but takes at least 24 hours. Once a month I transfer most of my balance to my bank (I leave enough balance to settle eBay's invoice), and it has never cost a cent.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had a paypal debit card for years. I never had to wait for funds to be available. I will admit I haven't used my card in the past year though. I've received the notices too but didn't really care to look into it because I just transfer money directly to my bank every now and then when I feel the need. Just waiting on my card to expire really.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread