diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone else have a problem with combining shipping? My parameters are set to do so but the option for it doesn't show itself like it used to. I've had this problem for months. I'm tired of refunding partial shipping payments via paypal and ebay still making money on the extra shipping charges. I got 5- .99 items with a 2.95 shipping charge sold to the same buyer. Now I'm supposed to refund 11.80 of that 14.75 shipping charge and let ebay keep their percentage of that too? I don't think so. Anyone else having this problem lately?. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been offering free shipping to US lately. I just reinvent the invoice and haven't had a problem for those few orders I ship two items.

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thing is they've already paid. There is no invoice to reinvent. These were auction items.

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Check in your account under credits. They may have already automatically refunded you. I had a buyer make a purchase. A few mins later she made another purchase. I combined the shipping and sent her a refund. When I called Ebay a few days later asking for a refund, they said I was already refunded. Make sure you have your PP transaction number for the refund if you do call. No reason they should keep the fees when you refund for any reason.

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check in your account under credits. They may have already automatically refunded you. I had a buyer make a purchase. A few mins later she made another purchase. I combined the shipping and sent her a refund. When I called Ebay a few days later asking for a refund, they said I was already refunded. Make sure you have your PP transaction number for the refund if you do call. No reason they should keep the fees when you refund for any reason.
No credits. I've refunded both buyers who had multiple purchases, via paypal. I will be making a call to the ebay losers later today. It's not about the less than 2 dollars they are making off of it, it's the principle. It's a scam. They know about it. It's been going on for years according to my research. They aren't doing it to me. I refuse. They've made millions off these percentages they've been illegally collecting on combined shipping refunds. Megacorps...kill 'em all!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Not cool for eBay to bite the hand that feeds them. Of course eBay will say you’ve been refunded cause they want to avoid a class action lawsuit that could possibly be in the millions of $.

deserdog

May 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would never be part of a class action. An example: Wal mart settle class action about seats for cashiers. $65,000,000. Workers got $108.00 a piece. Lawyers got $21,000,000.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would never be part of a class action. An example: Wal mart settle class action about seats for cashiers. $65,000,000. Workers got $108.00 a piece. Lawyers got $21,000,000.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cashiers should not be sitting anyway. Cashiers here are lazy and will not even load the cart. And what ever happened to a thanks? Most of the time I get a “here you go”

deserdog

May 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The members of the class get up to 25%, the lawyers get 30% and the state gets the rest! What a rip off!

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was actually just a figure of speech, or me venting, the "class action lawsuit" part that is.

Paleo_joe

Mar 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man I made a couple thou $$$ from the tobacco class action. I guess I could have gotten more if I would have sued Marlboro myself, lol lol lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions