Seller Hub vs Old View

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, so in short, I really hate the new seller hub view. I was able to revert back to the old all selling view before with a direct link, but now I can't view any sort of my ebay all selling or anything like that. Is there any backwards way to get back to the old view or have they officially blocked it out? I called EBay and they said there is nothing they can do I just need to get used to the new page. Any ideas, or any help on the new page as far as customizing it back to something that I find useful and not something stupid that wastes my time? :laughing7:

Rented Mule

Apr 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac,
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BassMaster - I’m not liking it either but you can view all your selling with a couple of clicks. In the Seller Hub click on Overview on the top left, then scroll down on the left to Selling Tools and click on “View My eBay Selling”. That at least gives you old the Selling Screen.

OP
OP
B

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BassMaster - I’m not liking it either but you can view all your selling with a couple of clicks. In the Seller Hub click on Overview on the top left, then scroll down on the left to Selling Tools and click on “View My eBay Selling”. That at least gives you old the Selling Screen.

That's what I used to do, but now it took that option away and just takes me right back to seller hub when I click view my ebay all selling. There was no reason for them to take that option away. Maybe it's a glitch on mine

OP
OP
B

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All of a sudden just completely random my bookmark for the old page went back to the old view a couple days ago. Hopefully it continues to work :laughing7:

OP
OP
B

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, the saga continues.....so now, I can use my old bookmark to view the all selling old page for about 10 seconds, and then it automatically updates to the new view without any action on my part :laughing7:

OP
OP
B

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now I'm back to the new view all the time. It's really getting annoying

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread