Hebrew leather scroll. Need some help translating

JoeD9106

Apr 26, 2009
If someone can help translate , it would be much appreciated. 99.999% sure its fake but still curious as to what it says. More pics available if needed.

377981528.jpg

377981550.jpg

S

stefen

Ever notice that a great find is always exhibited by a newby who completely disappears shortly after questioned...hmmmmmmmmm

dtpost

Jan 3, 2011
Florida, Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT,BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One way to find out if it's a fake is what the scroll is made of. Is it thin pieces of tree made in a cross section or leather, or paper (modern), if it's leather (deer skin) its not fake, cross section, of small pieces of tree, not fake, paper (fake). Remember everything in that time line was written from right to left. Hope this helps

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
most likely its lamb skin not leather (cow skin) --

micprec

Mar 7, 2011
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro
if your still looking for a translation, get ahold of me, i can help you . i have studied alot of the ancient scripts. BY the way you never mentioned where you came across the scrolls.

anobis

Tenderfoot
May 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have somthing like that few years ago,can any one read what is there,I will post pics soon.

Plug

Jul 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the text seems too perfect, like it was printed instead of written by hand

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
From what I gather it says " jeff-gordon is the funniest man on the interweb. Give him many likes so he can get ahead of Jeff of pa in something.
And any TV producers who read this should make a TV show about him for mucho dinero, he's much funnier than the cable dude. And smarter than Todd Hoffman ( but who isn't?)
Also all supermodels, stop sending him nakey pics, his phone is full..

Jibberew

Oct 28, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Though this has been buried, just wanted to say that it's the Scroll of Esther. Looks very genuine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread