SHAW WALKER SAFE

08curranc

Tenderfoot
May 15, 2011
This is a early 1920's SHAW WALKER SAFE. outside dimesions are 21 1/2" deep, 21" wide, and 26"tall ( 33"tall including castors). The inside dimensions are 14 inches deep x 15 inches widex 20 inches tall. I estimate this safe to be around 400lbs so it is HEAVY. there is a plaque on the inside of the door that reads

SHAW WALKER
MUSKEGON MICHIGAN
PATENTS
MARCH-19-1912
JULY-18-1916
OTHERS PENDING
UNDERWRITERS TEST
1320T

the dial says YALE and is marked with a star at 12 O'clock and says left and right on each side of the star. the only other markings on it is another little plaque above the door that says UNDERWRITERS LABORATORIES inspected safe class c No S-2_(something along that line cant really make out numbers without a magnifying glass. on the inside there are two metal drawers with locks. and one swinging door with lock on the top comparment. the right half is all open for files or important paper work.i have keys for the inner drawers and the combo. locking mechanism works great.

i am looking for someone or a place to sell this thing. i live in san diego california so if any one is interested or knows of a place please let me know. Thanks

here is my craigslist ad with some pictures. http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/atq/2408402304.html

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread