Antique Steam Locomotive Bell

Julie260

Jan 10, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone happen to know about Steam Locomotive Bells? I have this bell that I got from an estate sale, and I have no idea about how to get it priced/sell it. Can someone point me in the right direction? photo 1.JPG photo 3.JPG

Dunrobin

Tenderfoot
Apr 1, 2012
BC
Primary Interest:
Other
Locomotive Bell

Hello!
I can tell you what your bell is off of. I need some information though. I do charge a fee for the information. You can find my email address on steamlocomotives.com in the bell page. Where are you and how much do want to sell it for?

Dunrobin

Does anyone happen to know about Steam Locomotive Bells? I have this bell that I got from an estate sale, and I have no idea about how to get it priced/sell it. Can someone point me in the right direction? View attachment 723733 View attachment 723734

Dunrobin

Tenderfoot
Apr 1, 2012
BC
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi again,

Is your bell assembly complete? Is the clapper inside the bell? What are the dimensions of the bell and bracket? Where was the bell purchased? City, State?

Dunrobin

dominickspez

Mar 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i actually have almost the same exact bell and wouldn't mind buying another if the price and shipping are right--where are you located ? if not too bad a drive maybe we can make a deal send me your details and price thanks dominick [email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread