Please Help!!! What would you pay?

slinnils

Dec 1, 2012
If you were to buy these what would YOU pay for them. I am buying these in July and I want to see if what I am paying is overpaying or cheap. They are all unopened. Here are the sets/boxes:

4 boxes 1990 Fleer Baseball (36 packs in each box)
5 boxes 1990 Donruss Baseball (36 packs in each box)
4 boxes 1990 Topps Baseball (36 packs in each box)
1 box 1991 leaf baseball series 1 (36 packs in each box)
1 box 1991 leaf baseball series 2 (36 packs in each box)
1 box 1987 Topps Baseball (36 packs in each box)
1 box 1991 Donruss Studio (36 packs in each box)
1 1988 Donruss Baseball card set
1 1988 Donruss opening day card set
1 1989 Donruss opening day card set
1 1991 Score baseball card set
1 1989 Topps baseball card set

Thanks.

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol about 50 bucks. No lie I'm not trying to hurt your feelings or nothing but unless their 79 or down not worth much. You'd be better off getting a book sitting down and pulling the higher value cards out. I collected for years had every set from 93 to 2000 and a whole bunch of other sports and odds and end baseball. Sold the whole set for a100 bucks. I'm talking well over 500 thousand cards. Honestly hold onto them for 20 more years and they'll go up in value. But right now they are .01 a piece unless like I said u pull the valuable ones and individually price them. If you don't believe me place a ad on CL or go to a collector they'll tell you the same. Sorry again.

Woopa didn't see they were unopened and you were buying. Unless your buying for really long term I mean long term then invest in something else collectible, stay away from silver and gold they vary to much and golds to high to really make anything on. It's about tops right now. Lol bullets are a good commodity right now lol j/k

Last edited:

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya baseball cards have tanked- $50 sounds about right for all those- even '70s cards arent what they used to be- gotra go way bsck to early '60 snd 50 really

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Mar 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would check to see what kind of rookie cards came out that year. You may be able to resell them on eBay for good money, after announcing that there is a chance of getting the rookie cards in mint condition, with unopened packs. I have seen that a lot on eBay, mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread