New Lost Dutchman Twist

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Buck said:
Oroblanco said:
:icon_pirat: well it was a shot in the dark. ;D. that i thought that this forum was about ??? helping others.

Hey amigo don't forget, the good lord helps those who HELP THEMSELVES too! :occasion14: I am passing you the virtual jug Buck, over the internet wires here, thanks again for the laugh I really needed it. :thumbsup: I hope you have a very pleasant evening,
Roy

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buck. The cross was inside the fort, last Oct. the rock on which the cross was carved was toppled over if you can lift it up again the left side of the cross pointed to the valley were we found the bar it;s up off the floor of the valley on the right side maybe a couple of hundred feet. can't remember any old road to it. good luck I'm coming back this Oct. I'll give you a call.

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
onfire said:
Buck. The cross was inside the fort, last Oct. the rock on which the cross was carved was toppled over if you can lift it up again the left side of the cross pointed to the valley were we found the bar it;s up off the floor of the valley on the right side maybe a couple of hundred feet. can't remember any old road to it. good luck I'm coming back this Oct. I'll give you a call.
Thanks a lot. do you still have my phone no?

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes I do. see you or talk to ya in the fall How are sales???

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
gollum said:
One of the very best books about the Lost Dutchman Mine is by Sims Ely:

"The Lost Dutchman Mine - The Fabulous Story of the Seven-Decade Search for the Hidden Treasure in the Superstition Mountains of Arizona."

It will be a bit of an investment as it was first published in 1953, and never made it to paperback.

Mike
I just finished reading the book. It sheds a new twist to the lost dutchman mine.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's not a new twist. That is one of the oldest twists there is, and also the closest thing to first hand information you will find on the subject.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread