Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
:tongue3: :tongue3:

I inquired about it but I don't think it's gonna be possible to swing unless someone has the income to pay the note, or pay cash for the thing. If there is enough metal left in the mine it's possible, with a LOT of work, to pay for this by working the mines, but that is a BIG stretch.

DanB

Oct 23, 2007
I smell a super fund site.....Lets all pool some money together an buy it, the dumps alone will cover the up front costs.......where there is a will there is a way....

db

OP
OP
djui5

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dumps have been cleaned :)

Arid-Zone-A-seeker

Jan 26, 2010
High Country Arizona
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, Tesoro LOBO Supertrac, Garrett Infinium,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dudes, it only costs $50.oo bucks to start a corporation. I got 5.oo dollars to throw away , er i mean in.

OP
OP
djui5

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Arid-Zone-A-seeker said:
Dudes, it only costs $50.oo bucks to start a corporation.

If it was this easy we'd all own businesses.

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Round up 10 or twenty investors if there is still anything to be pulled out.

Is there a current assy report?

Or turn it into a tourist trap with gunfights and dancing girls.

OP
OP
djui5

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yea there is minerals left, but getting it all out would be a difficult. Plus you'd have to buy all the equipment to make the mine work, and get through all the safety red tape which is nearly impossible for an underground mine these days without major corp backing.

There is the possibility of tourism as it's not far from Crown King but doing that would require a LOT of $$. If I had 2 mil to spend cash I'd probably jump on it.

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
Yea there is minerals left, but getting it all out would be a difficult. Plus you'd have to buy all the equipment to make the mine work, and get through all the safety red tape which is nearly impossible for an underground mine these days without major corp backing.

There is the possibility of tourism as it's not far from Crown King but doing that would require a LOT of $$. If I had 2 mil to spend cash I'd probably jump on it.

I know there's a lot of red tape to go through for a mine on blm and forest land but what if its your own property? I wouldn't think they would have any say so on private property.

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I would think the same about private property also. The only thing I would think would matter is if you had employees.
But if every person was a co-owner,then that should be cool.
Or a membership deal.
With waivers.
Lets see how many of us can get together here from Az and see what we can do.
He__,im up for a move.I will even live on the property if I have to.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I smell a super fund site.....Lets all pool some money together an buy it, the dumps alone will cover the up front costs.......where there is a will there is a way....

db

Where there's a will, there are relatives.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can remember a number of years back were a couple of guy's advertised for a mere 50 K investment you were entitled to all the Gold that was found (In a number of yards being processed Can't remember the # but it was a lot) It was a gold producing claim but it was a risk. No one bent their arms or promised untold wealth. But the lure of Gold can make the risk worth while. Anyway these guy's raised 5 million dollars. The crazy thing is they took off with the money.
All the investors knew if there was no gold in there alotted yardage they lost. these guy's could have made a killing running this legit. So I say with the right promotion and facts and some balls you can get the $$ to open this up.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks D5 for the tip made a few calls to see if this is real. If it is Move over Todd Hoffman Some interest shown in a real hard rock show???

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
Started to read it. Had to go. Try and finish it tonight. Guess I asked too soon.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread