Antelope Creek, Stanton, AZ ??

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

maui

Dec 3, 2007
maui, hawaii
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi terry, hope that all is well with you. as for stanton, i had read [ don't remember where ] sometime
back that yes it was deverted but hope that someone else chimes in on this one.
take care. ron

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very, very sorry, Maui my friend. I just realized I did not reply to your post. I try to reply to most on this net but, my friend, some ALWAYS deserve a reply. You are one! Sorry, Savant, for making you sound like "second billing". The Creek I am interested in is the one I have spent many hours on at Stanton, AZ. I have found that the best way (for me, leastways) to keep the raisons out of the cookies is...... to clean the mixing bowl after every use! (tisk tisk) Tnx for the reply. TTC

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LECTRICHEART said:
http://www.pennpilot.psu

Terry, this sight will give you a pretty good idea about the lay of the creek. Just type in Congress az. and scroll around the junction of 89 and 93.
Can't get my IE to display this page... help me out. TTC

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey. Met Klondikeike recently... Near Stanton,AZ. He gave me a rock he found. I can scratch around and find gold here. Anybody will. But Ike showed me one of the rocks to look for in a vein setting. Thanks Ike. TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread