prospecting partner wanted in tucson

ky gold

Greenie
Jun 25, 2010
ky
Detector(s) used
Minelab e-trac, tesoro tejon, garret infinium ls
I am headed for tucson next week for the winter and was wondering if someone in the area has time to go prospecting with me. I already have the areas I'm going to hit mapped out but my buddy I'm staying with says its dangerous being alone out in the desert. I'm 29 years old and used to hiking 10 to 20 miles a week through the ky foothills. I'm buying a 4x4 when i get there and joining the aagp so if anyone is interested let me know. Thanks!

BlackZ51Vett

Greenie
May 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab ETrac/Sun Ray X-1/Titan 2000 XD Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was some good advise. There is a lot of illegal immigrant and drug trafficking all along the southern areas. You have to be carefull. I go out by myself sometimes but I'm very cautious and ALWAYS armed. Best to have an extra pair of eyes with you. Good luck on your prospecting. The Desert Gold Diggers in Tucson is a good club also and they have a lot of mine claims for your use if your a member.

OP
OP
ky gold

ky gold

Greenie
Jun 25, 2010
ky
Detector(s) used
Minelab e-trac, tesoro tejon, garret infinium ls
Thanks for the good luck wish, I'll take my chances.....arriving in Tucson in a few hours.

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope you find some gold but I would be careful because I know a guy who was down that way prospecting and he got shot at and he had to run for his life.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread