cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
How long can you stay out?
After the "Lost Pick Mine", Search,
I will be,
maybe, heading over to Lynz Creek or in that general area,
to try out my new Micron Gold (NOT! Flour Gold!) recovery Unit!
It has 15-3"x15" filters..a 2", 3.5hp pump, and assorted hose/fittings etc..
A friend in No. Ca., Mother Lode Area, is MAKING $1500 a week with just one unit!
Last time I heard, he & his son were building another unit ...
That'll be $3000 A Week! :o

AND!
The engine does all of the work !!! ;)
Except for the extraction of the gold from the filters!
He just "Fires Up!" the pump, goes back to camp, reads, emails, hikes around etc.. until it's time to refuel the engine and/or, extract the day's gold!
My plan is to assay the water, before hand, but, being in a good gold bearing area, it should be running high in Micron gold!
Then, set up camp for a week or two!
AND!
See how it goes !
Interested?

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yeah! I'm not sure what I'll be doing, but if I have the time I'd love to go. I'm suppost to be setting up a studio with this guy and we're waiting on his lawsuit to settle. Should be soon, but I'm not sure how soon. Hopefully I can get out with you on this too.

This sounds like fun to me ;D

boulder dash

Aug 28, 2006
captbil you should take a look at poland walker tunnel on the side of big bug creek plenty of year round water flowing out of the 2 mile long tunnel. Back when they were digging that tunnel for the railroad they hit a really nice gold vain and know its covered in spring water. Could just camp out at the entrence or down in big bug creek. if needed know the area quite well my dad had a claim there in big bug all my life but he forgot to pay his claim fees and roadrunners took it over lucky for him he is a lifetime roadrunner.Just remembered i dont think you can run any engenes on the lenx creek side.

dustcap

Apr 1, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo, Minelab Sovereign XS 2 Pro and Fisher 2 box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just what is this Micron Gold recovery Unit? How does it work? :o It obviously needs water, but how much and can it be recycled? Where are they available or can it be made easily? What's the approximate cost of acquiring one? ::)

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
Dustcap:
These recovery units are used to extract Micron Gold OUT OF water..
usually, running water, creeks, stream, rivers, etc
Or!
Even better flooded gold mines!
You are essentailly, filtering the water and recoverying the micron/colloidal gold from it!
You then leach the gold from the "ACC" filter material
You can reuse the filters after first drying them out!
SO!
It's not dredging ::)
It's not high banking! ::)
It's not! mining! ::)
It's Filtering! ;D

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
I have heard that these filtering processes are scams, they cost more to run and process than the amount of gold present.

Please report back and let us know how you do! It'll be interesting to get some first hand info. :)

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
Jeffro:
That might very well be true !
Because after I build my 15 filter recovery rig
I asked everyone on the Yahoo website, "MicronGold", what results they were having..
Then !
It dawned on me, and I began asking if anyone was actually, using a recovery rig ? ::)
I couldn't get a straight answer!
It seems that they are all "Arm Chairing It!" :-\
Go to the site and see for yourself..
They sure sound good.
They sure sound like they know what's going on !
But!
No one would say that they were actually in the field doing it or not!
Now!
I don't know if I want to lug all of that device
( 15- 3" x 16" high filters and the manifold, engine/pump, 50 lbs of filter material, etc !)
out west and give it a try or not !
The running the filters, "recovery", is the easy part, the "leaching" the gold out, is what takes the time and effort
Any how, check out the website and see what you think?

cptbild

Oct 3, 2005
NM/AZ/CA/Co/Utah & P.I. Tx.
To all concerned
Since the above "post" I have been sitting up an actual in The Bradshaws Demo If you're interested in attending, "free", of course, let me know

PS!
Boulder Dash !
I'm interested in your "Tunnel"
I've not heard of it before
Can you give me more info on it ?
Location, etc
If you'd like we can also run the Recovery Rig there
And!
If you can attend the "Demo" you'll see how it (Rig) works

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
This is going to be an actual working test of my MG Recovery rig
( Possible income of $100.00 per hour ! )
If you want more information....
Doc and I are planning to be in/on The Bradshaw Mnts, eastside, we hope!
We have several Clubs who are interested in being there, to see it run
So!
Far, the test, or "Demo", is scheduled for September...no day is set, yet
The exact location hasn't been picked either..
We need to get in there and have some Micron Gold Assays made of the water first
Although, I do have a good area(s) in mind
There's lode mining and placer mining at the head of this canyon
Which runs a couple of miles, then drops off and into a semi-remote area
That's where We'll be sampling/Demo'ing ?
If you're interested, let me know by "PM"
For oblivious reasons............. :tard:
The information is NOT! :'( Going to be made "Public" !

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
Cynangyl:

I'm afraid that the results will be known only
To those who are actually attending "The Test" !
As far as extensive "research" is showing, this device IS! & WILL! Work(ing) !
There is nothing "exotic", it is all practical physics/science

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Since this thread has my name in the title, I think I get first dibs on the first days recovery ;D :o :o :icon_king: :-* ??? ??? ??? :'( :'( :'( :icon_jokercolor: :coffee2:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now comon Randy, your names gotta be worth more than just one day. Three would be more in order you forgot the cost of living increase plus another half day for travel ;D

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
Cynangyl:
If you and a friend/relative/spouse would like to be there,
Just, drop me a "PM" :thumbsup:
And !
I'll send you the information when we get everything all set/confirmed up !
How much " Lead Time " do you need ? :P

DanB

Oct 23, 2007
well a month and a half has passed,since the last posting on this topic and all this banter about micron gold recovery.........hehehehehehehe...did the fancy unit work?? any body ever get it to work??? Lets see some action photos of this unit in a creek, lets see some pictures of the gold this thing is suppose to recover. Who do you send the filters out to, to be processed? Who sells the (CARBON FILTERS) or recooked/roasted coconut nut shells? personally I think that it is an over priced water purification system.....but what do I know?...lets see the photos

db

DanB

Oct 23, 2007
Still waiting.........All I see are (PROJECTED) profits.....IN search of funding??????? why do you need funding if units pay for them selves?? I see more money in billing somebody for filtering the well water, than in gold recovery........where is the proof...this all works in theory. I offered a well head in a proven gold bearing area for testing or proving this unit, I also submitted a few filter samples to the people from water to gold, for them to sample with no later response, I called back, the person caller ID me and said I will call you back and never called back......STILL WAITING.. :icon_scratch:

db

lgadbois

Mar 20, 2003
In my opinion, building a micron gold recovery filter is a waste of time and money. You will never recover your costs.

Another interesting and non-profitable system for gold recovery was proposed early in the 20th century in the Seattle area. A small sea water recovery test box was built. The details of the box contruction are unknown. The inventor demonstrated how sea water could be loaded into the box, and the box would capture gold. Early tests seemed to prove the concept. A few investors put up money to build a larger unit that would take in the water from Puget Sound, circulate the water and recover the gold, and load a fresh charge of water, etc. The pilot plant that was built did not pay for itself, and the project was abandoned. The design of the box utilized zinc plates that may have been amalgamated with mercury according to one source.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread