Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey ya'll, not meaning to butt in here, someone left the door open to Az.......
SC, JA, RR, it ain't just AZ, trust me! I have had SCs' other day, today! It was going great, till I left the house.........

My day was definitely a day (of almost futility) of overcoming narcissistic poop holes!
Ya'll just have no idea! Or, maybe you do.
Soldier on.

I erased the rant and replaced it with the video. I feel better and ya'll got spared! :laughing7:
yeah, whew........

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I would hope not.
As soon as I find full time work, I am outa here myself.
This town just sucks.
Never heard of that group, and neither has my 25 year old son.
My wife just kinda looked at me funny.
Not knocking your group at all.
I am going to go to youtube and see what else is there.

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
They still have mountains left? I thought they bulldozed all the mountains for the copper and now they call the tailing piles the mountains. Lol!

OP
OP
pippinwhitepaws
Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
ya well...that is true...kearny was ray arizona...now a big hole in the ground...most people don;t know arizona has two grandcanyons..one is blue, created by a copper company...

now..kearny is threatened by fire...is this the year to burn down all the small towns in arizona???

OP
OP
pippinwhitepaws
Jan 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
ok...rant space...
I go to an estate sale...a company just moved into the area...northeastern accents...so...I waltz in and ask how much for the rifle on the table...some seriously overweight person jumps up from behind the cash table...in a huge voice, looking down on me like I am the most ignorant person to walk into the room in years...

"!!!WHICH RIFLE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!!"...well mister...there are two shotguns and one rifle on the table...how much for the rifle?
smartie pants makes up some number the rifle was never worth...yea right...as if I give money up to rude people...

I wander off...wouldn't have taken the rifle if he paid me.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok...rant space...
I go to an estate sale...a company just moved into the area...northeastern accents...so...I waltz in and ask how much for the rifle on the table...some seriously overweight person jumps up from behind the cash table...in a huge voice, looking down on me like I am the most ignorant person to walk into the room in years...

"!!!WHICH RIFLE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!!"...well mister...there are two shotguns and one rifle on the table...how much for the rifle?
smartie pants makes up some number the rifle was never worth...yea right...as if I give money up to rude people...

I wander off...wouldn't have taken the rifle if he paid me.

We have a guy up here that is the same way some how he get's a contract signed saying what ever doesn't sell he get's. Now I know for a fact I'v asked prices on certain items and the same thing happens he has a price beyond retail. Now he's been sued several times yet he still in business???
Real JAG.

OP
OP
pippinwhitepaws
Jan 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
100_2372.JPG here is a photograph of bitter water creek...al sieber ran through here chasing "hostiles"....stayed long enough to locate a few claims.
100_2370.JPG
100_2373.JPG
100_2371.JPG
turquoise isn't this easy to find...but there it is...yes. I know...probably chrysocolla.

OP
OP
pippinwhitepaws
Jan 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
ya well...Bisbee blue is the most desired item in history...phelps dodge still has my name on list over picking tailings in Bisbee...lol

oh...that is Jerome up on that hill...click on the photo..it should enlarge.

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
I just can't believe they dug up all that turquoise and then just dumped it. I'm sure I'll be there this year digging up more.

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
ya well...Bisbee blue is the most desired item in history...phelps dodge still has my name on list over picking tailings in Bisbee...lol

oh...that is Jerome up on that hill...click on the photo..it should enlarge.

Yep that's Jerome! I didn't see any Whetstone Nuggets though. Lol!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread