OP
pippinwhitepaws
Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
vague...national forest...but beal wagon road is protected in some areas...though most of it around flagstaff is under homes and pavement...
mostly my morals keep me off...but it is extremely interesting...area is too smooth for just a forest floor...did a lot of research on it...before I went an found it...

OP
OP
pippinwhitepaws
Jan 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I believe all these fires are a plot to open pine forest for development...plus phoenix gets the water the trees used to grow...

there was a big fire down south of Prescott back in the late 90's...pristine forest...now there are huge homes from copper basin to thumb butte...in the burn area...national forest...

how'd that work???I was there, prospecting, doing my history thing...
run out by fire...go back and someone's boat is parked in a driveway that shouldn't be there???

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
They have to fill in those empty spots with something. That's ridiculous! Our forest going the way of the Rain Forest. All our farm land is being built on. More and more people. Less and less farms. This country, this world is screwed! That's ok though, the Antichrist isn't far away!

OP
OP
pippinwhitepaws
Jan 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
there was some politician in phoenix a few years back..said we should cut down the pine forest so phoenix could have the water...we don't need trees.

wish i could remember his name...member of the house in arizona....what an idiot.

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
Definitely an idiot! They should give politicians IQ test before they can run for office.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions