Anyone hunting in Arizona

bikebuilders

Jul 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am interested in joining up with some people near Kingman, BHC to go see what we can find. I am BRAND NEW at this. I just bought a cheap, used metal detector on ebay that is on it's way to me now. It's a Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II. I don't know the first thing about how to use it. I am looking forward to playing around with it, and seeing what I can discover.

I live in Las Vegas, and I own a 10 acre property near the old mining town of Oatman, AZ, just outside of Kingman.

Wish me luck!!!! I hope to learn alot on this forum.

motel6.5

Mar 27, 2012
Nevada,Calif.,Utah,Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Las Vegas, been to Oatman,that is where the Mules run free and crap all over the town,there is allso underground tunnels that criss cross the main st of Oatman,some where used for bootlegging,others lead to mines.
When the weather gets cooler I stay up in Laughlin,Nv, cross the river to 95,and go explore UnionPass,Arizona,behind the mountains up by Thumb Butte.Lots of history there. A portion ofRoute66 connects below Oatman and it is a interesting area to explore,goes down to a town called Golden Shores,which is on the verge of being a ghost.Good luck in your searches.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread