Searching for Arizona's Buried Treasures: A Two Year Odyssey by Don Quinn

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone read this book? I looked best I could on Treasurenet but couldn't find anything on it. I was amazed at how he showed his gold bars on a magazine cover. That's better than calling 911 if you want the police! Did they put him and the gold in a vault for safe keeping? Anybody have any info on him. I do know that he died a while back. I have the book coming from Amazon.

That's Ron Quinn.

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw a writeup about him a number of years back. He had some pictures there and one showed a large rock with a date on it. I would like to know that date. Anyone know?

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
It has great reviews scores from folks in that region and one from a name I know that has put out at least two books so far.

davin

May 10, 2011
north idaho
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just got the book and started reading it. so far i think its a great read and did get it on amazon.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I'll get one I love stuff like that. Good luck

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
Anyone read this book? I looked best I could on Treasurenet but couldn't find anything on it. I was amazed at how he showed his gold bars on a magazine cover. That's better than calling 911 if you want the police! Did they put him and the gold in a vault for safe keeping? Anybody have any info on him. I do know that he died a while back. I have the book coming from Amazon.

That's Ron Quinn.
Did you finish the book? ANything of good interest, or the same ol legend information?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread